Thursday, December 19, 2013

WEEK #7 WEIGH IN


   Let's just get down to business this week!

Starting Weight: 303 lbs.
WEEK #7 Weight: 271 lbs. 6 oz.
Total Weight Lost: 31 lbs. 10 oz.

   PEAKS
  • I actually went back to the gym this week! It was refreshing to work out and I definitely did a much better job hydrating because I did some cardio. I even did some strength training for my arms and felt the burn for 2 days after. Yay???? 
  • I successfully navigated my way through 2 experiences dining out. On Friday we went to Buca di Beppo, a family style Italian eatery, and I was able to have some chicken, the top of some garlic bread and a couple bites of pizza. Just the other day I also went to Brendan's Irish Pub to attend my work's Christmas Party. I had the filling from a potato skin, 1/3 a cup of french onion soup and water after my meal. I definitely had to look at the  menus a few days in advance to come up with my game plan. 
  • Christmas Shopping and Wrapping is all done!!! 
  • I went to the Goodwill Store and found 6 great tops for $13! I love thrift shops!!! This was a week of shopping for me. I'm usually not one to drool over shoes, but I bought 3 pairs of shoes this week. 2 of them actually had a pretty significant heel and I rocked them for a good 6 hours...unheard of for me! To be honest, I think it has something to do with the fact that I have lost weight and it is no longer impossible for my feet to carry my weight. 
PITS
  • I haven't been very good about taking my vitamin supplements this week or documenting my food intake in my food journal. 
  • I have been crazy busy and haven't been getting my protein intake even close to what I should be. 
  • I have yet to come up with my Christmas game plan for how I'm going to handle eating during the holiday with both families. 
  • There are yummy Lindt chocolates (at work) that I want to eat all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment