Thursday, December 12, 2013

WEEK #6 WEIGH IN

   So my week has been incredibly busy and I haven't had the time to even weigh myself for the past 5 days. It's amazing that I even remembered to do a blog entry this week! Not only is it FINALS WEEK at school, but Tuesday it was also hubby's birthday and we had to get ready to host his family for dinner. I had this great plan to make enchilada casserole (shredded chicken, enchilada sauce, cheese and corn tortillas) which is bariatric friendly at the stage that I'm in right now. However, this dinner was taking place the night before my last final so I had to settle for ordering Chinese food and sushi. The sushi was a huge hit! I also had to go into work for a few extra hours this week too, so that ate into my chaotic schedule a bit. But even with all of that chaos I still managed to have an amazing week! 


Starting Weight:  303 lbs. 0 oz.
Week #6 Weight: 273 lbs. 2 oz.
Total Weight Lost: 29 lbs. 14 oz.

   I AM 2 FREAKIN' OUNCES AWAY FROM HITTING THE 30 POUND MARK!!! That also means that I am 2 pounds away from being down to the same weight I was when I graduated from high school.

PEAKS
  • celebrating my birthday and my hubby's birthdays without making unhealthy choices
  • being done with the semester!
  • getting the rest of my Christmas decorations put up
  • It's officially been 2 months since my last drink of soda
  • organizing my closet
  • trying on all these old clothes that are now swimming on me and already being able to fit into my post-surgery clothes
  • I haven't left my house for 7 days in pajamas for stretchy pants. I have actually been putting together outfits and making sure I look like I give a crap. 
  • My favorite red blazer is swimming on me! So is my black one. If I button them it looks like I'm wearing a sack. Yuck! I need to get a new black one for work
  • I'm on the last hole of my red belt. Even on the last loop it is still waaaaaaaay to loose. I keep pinching myself on it. 
PITS
  • again, no gym.... I just need to look at my schedule now that finals are over and schedule going to the gym into my calendar. I really need to do some toning for my arms and thighs 
  • I haven't tracked my food or calories for the last 3 days because of my schedule but I vow to do it for 7 days straight! 
  • Nothing else.....I've had a pretty amazing week, even with all the added stress. I would much rather be stressed and busy than bored with nothing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment