Friday, October 25, 2013

Dress on a Dime: Dressing the New Me!!!

   What is DRESS ON A DIME? Well it's essentially a mobile consignment store that sets up shop for 4 days in the Fall and another 4 days in the Spring at a local warehouse. Consigners price the clothing that they would like to get rid of and are able to make back a portion of what they sell. They also get special days to come in before the public gets access to the merchandise. My mom told me about it last Spring and I decided to check it out, as a buyer, to see what I could find for post-surgery clothes.

http://www.dressonadime.net/                Here's the link so you can find out more about it                                                                     and find a location to raid near you.

   I found some amazing items and everything came out to reasonable prices!
Sweaters! It's getting cold so these will come in handy.
 

This was an awesome jacket!!!

I love all these dresses, especially the one on the far left! It's a Vince Camuto dress which usually retail around $128. I got it for $17....AWESOME!!!

 

Casual tops and work tops. Woot!


Skirt!!! I figure skirts and dresses will be easier to make last because you just alter them around the waist. Pants need a little more tailoring through the leg as well.

Grey trousers and jeans...size 18! Can't waist for those to fit.
 


 

 
   So how amazing is it that I got all of this, plus 4 pieces of jewelry not pictured and 2 cashmere sweaters for my husband for $160?!!!!! I literally saved hundred of dollars off the original prices they sold for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment