Saturday, September 14, 2013

What a Week It Will Be...

   This is going to be one crazy week for me, but also a very important week! Here is how it's going to play out:

MONDAY- I will be having my class about pre-op and post-op care. I am definitely going to be taking my husband with me so that he'll know how to care for me the first couple of days, just in case I'm completely out of it. Later that night I'll be heading back to the doctor's office to take part in a sleep study to test me for sleep apnea.

WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY- I will be SCHEDULING MY SURGERY!!!! That's right folks... I will be getting my surgery date this week, which means all of the final preparations will begin.

                                                       PREPARATION #1

 
I must get this shirt to wear to the hospital, as well as when I leave the hospital.
 
 
PREPARATION #2
 
I will be having a Nacho Libre themed party as a way to celebrate this new chapter in my life and to sort of be a last hoorah before the big day.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment