Saturday, March 16, 2013

Meeting My Nutritionist

   I have officially completed my very first consult with my Nutritionist! The night before I was supposed to go in, Ryan and I decided to have a "LAST SUPPER" of sorts. I was 100% sure that in the morning I would be handed an entire list of things that I can't eat anymore so we ate what we wanted that night: a Topper's Pizza with a Pizza Cookie!







   However, when I got there it was far from what I expected. She had me step on this really crazy scale that measures my body weight, mass and BMI. Then we went to her office and she basically told me that the best way for her to help me is to see what my habits are like, so now I have a handy dandy little journal that helps me chart everything out. I'm noticing some really bad habits already that I would like to figure out some solutions for before I go in again. For example, I'm really great at eating a well-balanced breakfast but I suck at feeding myself just as well the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment